We could not be more proud.
Here is a run-down of the categories and AAM finalists and winners:
CAASP™ Excellence in Service Award
- Recognizes a CAASP who displays integrity, reliability, and the ability to interface with managers, affiliate partners & other industry professionals.
- Contributes to AACM through promotion of ethical conduct and competence.
Michelle Dennis: Department Manager, Disclosures and Transfers
Kelli Lyon: Lifestyle Director for Province
Winner: Kelli Lyon, Lifestyle Director for Province
The Rising G.E.M. Award
- Recognizes a manager with less than two years of experience in the industry who has displayed exceptional abilities.
Frank Puma, Community Manager
Mirranda Stapley, Community Manager
Winner: Mirranda Stapley, Community Manager
The Humanitarian Award – Level 2 (above 300 homes)
- Recognizes a manager who has gone above & beyond in helping a homeowner, a community or a cause within one of the communities they manage.
- Nominees utilize “outside the box” thinking to create a positive outcome for a specific issue.
Pam Hilliard, Area Manager
Annette McCraw, Community Manager
Winner: Annette McCraw, Community Manager
Manager of the Year Award – Level 2 (above 300 homes)
- Represents commitment to the industry, loyalty to consumer clients, and dedication to working professionally & ethically with affiliates.
- This award offers recognition to a manager who shows respect to fellow employees, builds positive working relationships, participates in industry activities and demonstrates an ability to promote the industry in a positive manner.
- The award winner must consistently demonstrate an essence of excellence in all that they do.
- They continually go above and beyond for their communities with higher standards of professionalism and passion for their communities at all times.
Jeff Dixon, Community Manager
Brad Lundmark, Community Manager
Tamara Swanson, Community Manager
Winner: Tamara Swanson, Community Manager
A BIG congratulations to all of the finalists and winners!!! You’re all winners in our book!
For more information on AACM GEM Awards, please visit: