Homeowners may wonder what their Homeowner Association (HOA) does aside from collecting assessments and providing enforcement of CC&Rs.
HOA boards rely on a professional community management organization like Associated Asset to provide the following kinds of HOA services for homeowners. At Associated Asset we take this work very seriously and are committed to making your neighborhood the best it can be.
- Assisting boards and committees in obtaining bids, undertaking projects and providing training
- Providing expert monthly financial management reporting
- Working closely with title companies to provide transfer and disclosure documents quickly
- Maintaining community files electronically and in real time
- Overseeing common areas as well as individual lots
- Offering 24-hour emergency contacts and customer service for community-specific questions
- Facilitating HOA board training programs
- Helping community members make connections
- Responding quickly and supportively when homeowner issues arise
For more information about Associated Asset’s HOA Services, please contact us.