AAM is different from other HOA management companies. Our focus goes well beyond financials and CC&R enforcement. We believe neighborhoods are the foundation of the family, community and America. Therefore, AAM is dedicated to making your neighborhood as strong as it can be.
AAM provides five major advantages to its HOA clients:
- Stewardship – As directed, we conduct board and committee training, as well as provide legislative updates.
- Compassion – AAM contributes regularly to the community through employee volunteer hours and charitable contributions. “Giving back” is an important part of our corporate culture.
- People – We help our employees at every level of the company. We’re committed to their advancement and job satisfaction. When employees enjoy their work, it shows in their performance levels.
- Growth – AAM promotes an environment in which employees are willing to take risks and think creatively. As a result, the company has been able to provide innovative solutions to its clients and experience significant growth in recent years.
- Community – We never lose sight of our mission – to create a better America, one neighborhood at a time.
Continue to read the Associated Asset Management Blog for information about HOA Management.