Founded over 20 years ago, AAM has been helping Florida HOA communities thrive. We never fit the old industry stereotype of simply helping HOAs enforce infractions. Instead, AAM is a different HOA management company firmly focused on creating resilient neighborhoods – the foundation of strong families, communities and a great country.
By working with AAM, Florida HOAs can tap into the key benefits of successful community management:
- We provide just the right amount of stewardship to address your requirements. We’re neither aggressive nor invasive. Instead, AAM provides services and training as required or requested. In addition, we keep abreast of the Florida legislative updates impacting HOAs.
- We’re not only passionate about our work, AAM also demonstrates compassion to the world around us. As an integral part of our corporate culture, AAM gives back to our communities through charitable contributions and volunteer work. In fact, our annual goal for community service is over 3,000 volunteer hours.
- People are at the very core of our commitment. It’s not just hype; we’re dedicated in a very real way to helping our people at every level of the organization.
- AAM stays focused on growth. By doing so, we continually think outside the box, are open to new ideas and willing to take more risks. AAM rewards innovation, initiative and agility.
- We never lose sight of the concept of community. AAM’s goal is to work with our HOA clients to build a better America, one neighborhood at a time. We want to deliver everything you expect from a Florida HOA management company – and more.
Continue to read the Associated Asset Management Blog for more information on the benefits of our Florida HOA Management.