Community Association Management for Developers
With 25 years of experience in community association management and more than 530 residential and commercial community associations under management, we deliver total peace of mind to developers looking for expert management.
Our community association management services for developers include:
- Prepare a built out budget to determine assessment amount as would be needed to submit for a Public Report with the Department of Real Estate.
- Complete a cash flow budget to determine the financial obligation of Developer, when documents provide a subsidy requirement.
- In addition to monthly financial statements, provide quarterly "indicated actual" reports that track income and expenses to monitor Developer's actual subsidies versus projected subsidies.
- Review and advise on the development of governing documents to include Articles, Bylaws, CC&Rs.
- Create working documents to include Design Guidelines, Association Rules, fine policies, collection policies.
- Appoint AAM, LLC members to the architectural committee so that Declarant would not be required to review every minor architectural submittal, as long as it complies with the Governing Documents. Declarant would be included on the Committee for unusual or precedent setting submittals.
- Assist in the process of deeding common area tracts to the Association and submitting for Common Area Valuation to receive property tax savings on common area tracts.
- Serve as the Statutory Agent to receive association notifications, as required by the state Corporation Commission.
- Apply for Employer Identification Number (EIN) as needed for non-profit corporations in order to open bank accounts and file taxes.
- Open necessary bank accounts on behalf of the Association to include operating and reserve accounts (as required).
- Assist in setting up utility accounts in the Association name (as long as Articles have been filed and Association is in good standing) to include invoicing for deposits or applying for bonds as required by utility companies as a security deposit.
- Coordinate the process of transitioning common areas to the Association for maintenance.
- Coordinate obtaining a reserve study to ensure the proper funding of the reserve account is started as soon as possible.
- Provide Builder title companies with closing instructions for Association fees to be collected on "Builder-to-Homeowner" transactions.
- Develop a custom built website that can link to Builder sites for sales information.
- Assist in determining appropriate staffing for community; recruiting and hiring of staff as may be needed.
- And more as needed
We are Dedicated to Delivering Total Peace of Mind, taking the headaches out of community association management for developers.
Developers trust AAM because of our expert track record and established team. Contact us today to learn more about our community association management services. Call 1-800-354-0257 or request a bid online.
Have a question or suggestion? Let us know below:
We would like to praise AAM
"We would like to praise AAM for the countless hours your team spent assisting in the build out forecast planning for our large DW communities. We presented the forecast to our Area President and VP of Finance. The reviews went very well. In fact, we were able to confidently discuss strategic options related to the communities. These discussions were productive because the forecast information was trusted by the participants. Our team recognizes your organization's valuable contributions. We will soon be calling on you to manage our next new property in Arizona." -Jim K., Pulte Group