HOA Management Services: Consulting
We believe that community management services should provide our clients with the peace of mind to know that not only will it help retain their property values but also make the day to day burden of community governance as hassle free as possible.
In addition to providing our communities with truly outstanding HOA management, AAM now offers consulting services for other organizations in the business.
We provide the following consulting services for start-up residential, commercial and condominium associations:
- Review all Governing Documents and renderings for the community
- Prepare specifications to be used for bidding monthly maintenance contracts
- Compile all bids into one, easy to read matrix for the Board, for ease of comparison
- Determine appropriate staffing needed for the community
- Determine information technology needs for onsite offices in associations
- Create and consult on lifestyle aspects of associations
- Prepare built out, operating and reserve budgets
- Coordinate with an outside company to prepare a reserve study for each association
- Complete cash flow budgets, based on the built-out operating and reserve budgets, to assist in determining potential subsidies during the development's build-out period
- Prepare association's working documents, including design guidelines, fine policy and collection policy
- Provide a full service human resources department to recruit staff for associations as appropriate
- Order and coordinate installation of information technology systems
Have a question or suggestion? Let us know below:
AAM consulting services
"My business dealings put me in contact with several HOA communities, and those managed by AAM are the most well organized and professional. The job is seldom simple, but AAM appears committed to handling the challenges we all face in difficult economic times."
- Carl S., Tatum Highlands