Community Management Services
Professional community management starts with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
AAM is an industry leader in providing professional and reliable full service homeowner association management that has been dedicated to delivering total peace of mind to our homeowners and Boards since 1990.
When you partner with AAM, your Association will benefit from an entire team of professionals you can trust and that are dedicated to serving your community management needs. We treat each community under our care as if it were our very own.
Our community management services include, but are not limited to:
- Transition from developer to Association management
- Working with client to implement management directives
- Reviewing and drafting of CC&Rs, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation
- Complete financial and accounting services
- Degreed accountant (overseen by CPA / CMA) review of financial statements
- Coordination and implementation of reserve study
- Management of accounts payable
- Collection of assessments
- Competitive bidding of vendor contracts
- Responsibility for all communication with owners, whether residential or commercial
- Maintaining community and owner files
- Conducting regular physical maintenance inspections
- Maintenance and property upkeep
- Assisting and educating Boards of Directors and Committees
- Compliance and knowledge of evolving state and federal laws related to Associations
- Handling transfer of ownership on resale units
- Providing 24-hour emergency service
- Providing HOA Board training
- Providing ways for homeowners to connect
We also realize and embrace that each community is different and will customize a plan to fit your community’s unique needs.
Have a question or suggestion? Let us know below:
Their philosophy is to become part of the communities they manage
"AAM is an exemplary community management company; providing professional, highly-trained staff, state-of-the-art technology, myriad resources, and quality customer service. Their philosophy to become part of the communities they manage results in cost-effective partnerships that benefit Boards, residents and service providers alike." - Peggy C., The Villages at Rancho El Dorado Homeowners Association