Since 1990, AAM has been committed to building lasting relationships with our clients, promoting industry knowledge and operating with total transparency.
A large part of "delivering total peace of mind” to the communities we manage is that we recognize and appreciate that as Board Members, you are volunteering your time and efforts. That is why it is our job to assist and relieve you of as much of the daily burden of community governance as possible.
Experience the AAM Difference:
- Dedicated Transition Team - precisely gathers information and documents required to successfully and efficiently assume responsibility for your community, with minimal disruption and effort on your part.
- Customer Care Support Team - equipped with an in-depth profile consisting of your community’s most frequently asked questions which allows your Community Manager to focus their efforts on the strategic stewardship and management of your community.
- Mobile Compliance - AAM’s proprietary mobile compliance system is both efficient and readily available to Board Members and homeowners, greatly reducing time spent on violation disputes.
- In-house IT Department - offers a full range of robust solutions including community network set up and maintenance, which is monitored by an external auditing system ensuring your community’s data remains secure.
- BoardVue - an interactive, proprietary and real time platform that allows Board members to access a variety of Board Reports, no matter where they are, from any computer. Community-specific reports include a Resident Directory, Balance Totals with History by Resident, Violations Chart and Detail, Architectural Status, Pending Trustee Sales, Utility Usage Charts Detail and Vendor List.
- SSAE 16 Audit - AAM voluntarily completed a Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16) audit to independently verify that our accounting and IT systems and controls are secure and effective. This extensive audit, conducted over many months by an independent third party, seeks to identify and correct inefficiencies or areas of improvement within our organization, allowing us to continually improve the level of service we offer to our Associations. To our knowledge, we are one of only a few management companies who have voluntarily undertaken and completed this audit and obtained SSAE 16 certification.
Join the movement. Demand more from your HOA. Experience the AAM difference.
Have a question or suggestion? Let us know below:
Education is a primary focus at AAM
"Our allegiance to service extends beyond providing homeowners association guidance - it includes training every one of our employees, as well. Education is a primary focus at AAM, which is why we stay up-to-date on all the latest issues concerning association management" - Amanda Shaw, President of AAM