Energize Your Community
What would it mean to you if your neighbors were people you knew, people you could count on, people you could call your friends?
Take a moment and ask yourself these questions, and then picture what your life would be like if all of them were true. Picture yourself in a true community.
Do you know your neighbors and do they know you?
Do you consider your neighbors people you can count on?
Do you love your neighborhood because your friends live there?
If you answered those questions affirmatively, then we congratulate you for living in a truly great community.
If not, it may not be so out of reach. You can start to make a difference in your community today! Here are just a few of the ways you can do it:
- Contact your HOA. Your HOA has many tools at their disposal to help you get involved in your community and make a true difference in the lives of your family and your neighbors. All you have to do is ask.
- Get on their mailing list or email listserv. This will give you the most up-to-date information about what's going on in your community so you can get involved.
- Follow them. In this Digital Age, almost everyone you know is on Facebook or Google Plus or Twitter. Find your HOA and follow them. Check out their website. You'll learn more about what they have to offer than you can imagine!
- Get to know your neighbors. This is the best way to have a greater sense of community. Learn their names, their kids' names; host a family game night; plan a neighborhood picnic.
- Get involved. Many HOAs sponsor neighborhood events like community yard sales, holiday get togethers and more. Attend or better yet help plan them. And if you have time, think about serving on your HOA board. Your service will make all the difference.
- Contact AAM for help. AAM is committed to Creating a Better America, One Neighborhood at a Time. Let us help you.
Would you like to learn more about the ways you can get involved and energize your community? Contact us using the form at the right or click here to take our brief neighborhood survey.
Help us create a better America, one neighborhood at a time, starting with yours. Contact us to learn more about our home owner association management services. Call 1-800-354-0257 or request a bid online.
AAM is one of America’s most-respected Homeowner Association (HOA) management companies. With more than 20 years of community management company experience to our credit and hundreds of associations under management, we are dedicated to creating a better America one neighborhood at a time, starting with yours.
Learn How You Can Energize Your Community
Contact us to learn how how simple it is to connect your neighbors and improve your neighborhood for everybody. At AAM we believe that by working together we can "Create a Better America, One Neighborhood at a Time".
A partnership to energize your community
"Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your efforts with making our community a better place to live and for being committed to excellence! My wife and I recently purchased our home in Bellalago and are currently snow birds. We arrived back in Bellalago few weeks ago and must say, we've noticed changes for the better that you and your committees have made: roofs are being cleaned, our community has better signs (crime watch/sales/etc), security is taking their job serious (numerous drive by's) and better communication and landscaping.... THANK YOU!!!! The grass surrounding the lakes have never looked better!
AAM was pleasure to contact when we requested extra water for our new sod. Unlike previous company, they took immediate action and were at our house in minutes (vs. days).
We are firm believers that the speed of the leader is the speed of the group. You and your committees have done a fantastic job in such a short duration of time! Once again, thank you for making our community a better place to live in!" - John and Monica W., Harbor Isles Court