Florida HOA Management
Florida is a beautiful place with people from all over the world. Your communities require a unique knowledge. AAM’s experienced, knowledgeable professionals are committed Florida HOA management experts. We work to meet every Florida community's individual needs, from helping to develop thriving neighborhoods to establishing important association infrastructure to creating the ability for homeowners to pay their HOA dues online.
Our Florida HOA management office is located at:
395 Village Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34759
Our Scope of Florida HOA management services include, but are not limited to:
- Transition from developer to Association management
- Working with client to implement management directives
- Reviewing and drafting of CC&Rs, bylaws, articles of incorporation
- Complete financial and accounting services
- CPA or degreed Accountant review of financial statements
- Coordination and implementation of reserve study
- Management of accounts payable
- Collection of assessments
- Competitive bidding of vendor contracts
- Responsibility for all communication with owners, whether residential or commercial
- Maintaining community and owner files
- Conducting regular physical maintenance inspections
- Maintenance and property upkeep
- Assisting and educating boards of directors and committees
- Compliance and knowledge of evolving state and federal laws related to Associations
- Handling transfer of ownership on resale units
- Providing 24-hour emergency service
- Helping HOAs connect homeowners and foster the kinds of communities where families can thrive
Living in a Florida community is good. Make it even better with HOA community management from AAM.
Help us create a better America, one neighborhood at a time, starting with yours. Contact us today to learn more about our Florida HOA management services. Call 1-800-354-0257 or request a bid online.
Learn More About
The AAM Advantage
It's AAWesome! Simply fill out and submit:
HOA Management in Florida
HOA management in Florida has some unique challenges. We have the expertise and the passion to solve your challenges. See how we are "Creating a Better Florida One Neighborhood at a Time".