As a proud industry leader in the HOA and lifestyle management of Active Adult communities, AAM has a deep understanding and appreciation as to what attracts 55+ residents to these communities, as well as how to maintain them and deliver the desired strong lifestyle component. At AAM, we embrace that every Active Adult community has its own unique personality. Understanding that personality and needs of the community is the key to having successful lifestyle and community programs. The end result is a very active, satisfied and engaged community.
Specializing in the management of Active Adult communities, AAM provides:
- Dedicated lifestyle services and support – Activity and fitness programming geared towards the Active Adult demographic
- Necessary tracking and reporting of age verification information to comply with HUD requirements and to ensure and protect the HOPA 55+ status
- Formation and oversight of chartered clubs and interest groups
- Ongoing education and training for lifestyle directors and management staff
- Assurance that the community is protected by ensuring proper insurance and licensing requirements are met for community events and hired vendors