Many HOAs chose to hire a professional association management company to help relieve as much of the day-to-day burden of community governance as possible. That’s where we come in. At AAM, we have the expertise to effectively handle your community’s daily operations such as vendor oversight, architectural submittals, assessment collection activities and financial management, manage maintenance and repair needs, conduct frequent property visits and inspections of common areas and administer resident communication. We also execute the decisions made by the Board of Directors, while also ensuring homeowners remain in compliance with CC&Rs and state specific statutes.
In addition to our broad range of services included in full-management, your community will benefit from the following value added services, technology and support:
- BoardVue™, our propriety software platform that provides a visual dashboard of community operations
- AAM ALL Access, our mobile app that places account information at your fingertips
- Unparalleled internal controls and data security verified by SSAE 18 Audit
- Financial reports that go through a multi-level review, helping eliminate errors
- 24-48 business hour response time, plus after-hours emergency access
- Website options customized to meet your community’s specific needs
- Email Blasts that help reduce print costs, as well as increase resident participation
- eVoting providing a full online voting experience, making elections easy and secure.
- Complimentary training seminars for additional Board support, including HOA law updates