Arizona HOA Management
Residential and Commercial Homeowner Association Management Services
Our experienced, knowledgeable employees are committed Arizona HOA management professionals who work every day to raise the bar for HOA management. We believe that great communities are the foundation of a great country. We believe that Arizonans deserve more from their HOA management companies. That’s why we deliver a markedly different kind of association management – one that focuses on the total community from the homeowner, to the Board, to the neighborhood to the city or town.
We are committed to meeting, in fact exceeding, every community's individual needs, from establishing important association infrastructure to creating the ability for homeowners to pay their Arizona HOA management fees online, to connecting homeowners themselves.
The headquarters for our Arizona HOA management office is located at:
1600 West Broadway, Suite 200
Tempe, AZ 85282
We also have locations in:
Our Scope of Arizona HOA management services include, but are not limited to:
- Transition from developer to Association management
- Working with client to implement management directives
- Reviewing and drafting of CC&Rs, bylaws, articles of incorporation
- Complete financial and accounting services
- Degreed accountant (overseen by CPA / CMA) review of financial statements
- Coordination and implementation of reserve study
- Management of accounts payable
- Collection of assessments
- Competitive bidding of vendor contracts
- Responsibility for all communication with owners, whether residential or commercial
- Maintaining community and owner files
- Conducting regular physical maintenance inspections
- Maintenance and property upkeep
- Assisting and educating boards of directors and committees
- Compliance and knowledge of evolving state and federal laws related to Associations
- Handling transfer of ownership on resale units
- Providing 24-hour emergency service
- Providing HOA board training
- Providing ways for homeowners to connect
- Helping HOAs provide the kind of environment that helps individuals and families thrive
Learn more about the 5 Greatest Challenges facing Arizona Homeowners and what you can do about it
Join the movement. Demand more from your HOA! Help us create a better America, one neighborhood at a time, starting with yours.
Contact us today to learn more about our Arizona HOA management services. Call 1-800-354-0257 or request a bid online.
Learn More About
The AAM Advantage
It's AAWesome! Simply fill out and submit:
Community Management in Arizona
Community management in Arizona has some unique challenges. AAM was founded in Arizona and we have the expertise and the passion to solve your challenges. See how we are "Creating a Better Arizona One Neighborhood at a Time".