AAM prides itself on fully understanding the necessary components that create a successful lifestyle community, as well as tailoring programs to meet each community’s individual lifestyle needs. With a large number of lifestyle communities in our portfolio, we have the knowledge and expertise to oversee and facilitate their specific needs and lifestyle programming efforts.
AAM understands the importance of lifestyle programming to our communities, and are prepared to:
- Promote resident participation in community activities and an active lifestyle
- Provide a diversity of experiences to appeal to the broadest possible range of residents
- Facilitate activities that can become self-managed by residents
- Deliver quality events, including sound financial management principles, insurance requirements, scheduling, coordinating and effective use of point of sale systems
- Prepare and update pre-event budgets for each major event
- Perform a post-event analysis at conclusion of each major event to assess success