AAM is the industry leader in condominium HOA management.
We have extensive experience with condominium facilities in both high-rise and mid-rise condo projects in the markets we serve. We have the expertise and understanding of the technology to manage preventative maintenance that is critical for the long-term viability of the condo community association. Additionally, AAM’s Urban Living Division, consisting of multiple condominium managers, assistant managers, building engineers, maintenance technicians, and resident service coordinators, serve as a valuable resource for both our Boards and owners.
We provide the following condominium management services:
- Conducting frequent property inspections, often daily, for condominiums with on-site personnel
- Thorough understanding of state specific condominium statutes
- Defining maintenance schedules and reserve analyses for proper amenity and structural upkeep, preventative maintenance and long-term replacement
- Supervising vendors and contractors, as well preparing bid specifications
- Enforcing CC&Rs, Rules & Regulations and Architectural Design Guidelines
- Overseeing on-site personnel, if applicable, and providing on-going training
- Obtaining proper insurance and facilitating claim processing
- Managing architectural requests
Your community will benefit from the following value added services, technology and support:
- BoardVue™, our propriety software platform that provides a visual dashboard of community operations
- AAM ALL Access, our mobile app that places account information at your fingertips
- Unparalleled internal controls and data security verified by SSAE 18 Audit
- Financial reports that go through a multi-level review, helping eliminate errors
- 24-48 business hour response time, plus after-hours emergency access
- Website options customized to meet your community’s specific needs
- Email Blasts that help reduce print costs, as well as increase resident participation
- eVoting providing a full online voting experience, making elections easy and secure.
- Complimentary training seminars for additional Board support, including HOA law updates