Associated Asset Management (AAM), a nationally recognized leader in community association management and accounting services for clients throughout the United States, recently appointed Samantha Alvarez as the new VP of Indiana Operations, Karen Eldridge as the new Director of Texas Operations and Sandra Wickman-Kush as the new VP of Urban Living.
- Samantha Alvarez, AAM's former VP of Texas Operations, has relocated to Indianapolis, Indiana to serve as AAM's VP of Indiana Operations and lead AAM's efforts in that market. Joining the AAM team in early 2017, Samantha brings over two decades of community association management expertise and has held numerous leadership roles in her tenure including Owner, President, Vice President, Division Manager of New Development, Senior Manager and Director of Training.
- "Samantha brings a wealth of experience and knowledge of Community Management," said Ercell Sherman, AAM's Chief Operating Officer. "We look forward to her ongoing leadership as we expand our footprint in the Indiana market."
- Karen Eldridge, former Area Manager in AAM's Texas office, has been promoted to Director of Texas Operations and will now oversee the daily operations in that region. Karen started with AAM in 2018 and has over 30 years of solid community and commercial property management experience.
- "With her knowledge and expertise, Karen is a true asset to our leadership team in Texas," said Ercell Sherman, AAM's Chief Operating Officer. "We are excited for continued growth throughout the San Antonio, Texas market."
- Sandra Wickman-Kush, former On-Site Condominium Community Manager for AAM, has accepted the promotion to AAM's VP of Urban Living, a newly added leadership role. Working out of AAM's Corporate Office in Tempe, Arizona, Sandra will be responsible for the oversight and supervision of AAM's largest on-site condominium communities.
- "Sandra's background and expertise in real estate development and her extensive knowledge of high-rise and mid-rise condominium operations will help AAM to continue to provide the best possible service for these specialized communities," said Amanda Shaw, President/Partner of AAM. "Additionally, Sandra's experience in on-site condominium management makes her the perfect candidate for this new role."
To see AAM's online Press Release, click here.